If you are interested in working temporarily in Canada, this section will help you find out what you need to know about temporary resident visa requirements, getting a work permit, hiring a foreign worker and programs to help foreign workers.
- Do you want to work temporarily in Canada?
- Do you need a work permit?
- Information on how to obtain a work permit
- Applying for a work permit
- Information on how to obtain a work permit for your spouse
- Do you need a temporary resident visa?
- Applying for a temporary resident visa
- The Live-In Caregiver Program
Employers – what you need to know
Working temporarily under a trade agreement
- North American Free Trade Agreement
- Other Free Trade Agreements
- General Agreement on Trade in Services