Job Seeker Accounts
- 1 - Welcome to Job Bank
- 2 - Find your opportunity
- 3 - Job Alerts
- 4 - Job Search Safety Tips
- 5 - Priorities
Welcome to Job Bank
New on Job Bank: More Jobs. More Features!
Job Bank is growing.
You can explore top advertised jobs, how much money you can make, and what skills you'll need.
Take a quick tour and let us know what you think!
For further information, visit our FAQ page.
Which program will work for you?
Try our new Job Alerts and receive information on job opportunities, and related labour market directly in your mailbox.
- Quick and Easy Subscription
- Sent directly to you Twice a Day
- Related Occupations
- Job Market Information
- Job Search Tips
Job Search Safety Tips
Find the latest job opportunities by typing the job title you're looking for and the location you would like to work in.
- Search different ways with one box! Enter the job title, a city name, or a particular skill (e.g.: "engineer in Regina" or "Toronto' or "java").
- Receive Job Alerts by email to stay informed about new job opportunities based on your search criteria.
- Tailor your search by using advanced filters.
- Discover the most advertised jobs on Job Bank across Canada, for your province or territory, or by industry.
Explore jobs or career options to learn more about the possibilities in front of you.
- Explore careers by occupation to learn more about an occupation you are interested in: wages, outlooks, education, skills needed and so much more.
- Explore careers by education program to learn about the programs and discover which jobs are linked to them.
- Wages: Compare how much you could make in different parts of the country or between occupations.
- Outlooks: Discover the employment prospects for your dream job across Canada or compare different occupations.
- Complete a skills and knowledge checklist to find what occupations could be a good fit for you based on the skills and knowledge you have or are interested in.
Stay informed with news and trends about employment and the job market.
- Date Modified: