Concrete paver operator helper
Hourly: min. $20 for 44.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
MCN Canada Immigration Consulting, Inc.
Some high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 to less than 7 months
Type of Construction
Industrial, commercial and institutional; Residential
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Bobcats; Curbing machines; Concrete vibrators; Concrete saws; Mortar and concrete mixers; Jackhammers; Small front end loaders
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Load, unload and transport construction materials; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades; Mix, pour and spread materials; Assist in drilling and blasting rock; Level earth to fine grade specifications; Pave and rake asphalt; Clean and pile salvaged materials; Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites; Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction; Direct traffic at or near construction sites
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Tight deadlines; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity
Work Site Environment
Working with others; Job task planning and organizing; Continuous learning
EMPLOYER: AABLE ASPHALT SERVICES LTD. Contact is Pat; Work Location: Box 3982 Spruce Grove, Alberta T7X3B2
How to Apply
Box 3982, Spruce Grove, T7X3B2
Similar Job Postings
- carpenter helper (for finishing) - Gunter Schlote & Co. Ltd
- concrete paving labourer - Earthwise Contracting Ltd.
- construction labourer and helper - Vinyl Pro Canada Ltd.
- construction labourer - S.S.W Construction Ltd.
- construction labourer - 1525682 Alberta Ltd. O/A 1st Call Land Scaping
- plumber helper - Always Plumbing and Heating Ltd
- carpenter helper (assembler) - Landmark Building Solutions Inc.
- construction labourer - AD CONSTRUCTION LTD
- asphalt raker - Blacktop Paving Inc
- construction labourer - Westrich Construction Alberta Ltd.
- Date Modified: