Industrial electrician (2nd Year Apprentice & Above)
Hourly: min. $17 max. $31.5 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
NOV - National Oilwell Varco
Completion of high school; Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2nd Period Apprentice
1 year to less than 2 years
Major Work Area
Installation; Maintenance; Repair; Troubleshooting/Diagnostic
Type of Establishment Experience
Type of Sector Experience
Oil and Gas Industry
Install, examine, replace or repair electrical components; Maintain, repair and test switchgears, transformers, regulators and reactors; Troubleshoot industrial control systems and devices
Read blueprints, schemas and drawings
Work Location Information
Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Continuous learning
Similar Job Postings
- journeyman/woman industrial electrician - LVP Executive Recruitment & Consulting Group
- industrial electrician (journeyman) - Kiewit Energy Fabricators Corp.
- electrical repairer, crane maintenance (maintenance crane technician) - Daam Galvanizing Ltd.
- journeyman/woman industrial electrician (for mall) - West Edmonton Mall, Human Resources
- electrician, industrial (level 3 designation-lm757) - Acquaint Personnel Services Inc.
- apprentice industrial electrician (level 2 designation (lm755)) - Acquaint Personnel Services Inc.
- electrician, industrial (industrial electrician-level 2 (lm756)) - Acquaint Personnel Services Inc.
- industrial electrician (substation) - McGregor Construction 2000 Ltd
- journeyman/woman industrial electrician - Dover Corporation (Canada) Ltd o/aAlberta Oil Tool Division
- industrial electrician (journeyman electricians) - ODESCO
- Date Modified: