CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
Hourly: min. $26 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 year to less than 2 years
Type of Machine Experience
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Machining Tools and Machines
CNC machines; Drill presses; Sawing machines
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables; Repair machine tools and parts; Set up and adjust production machinery; Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance; Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments; Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments; Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
Steel-toed safety boots
Reading text; Numeracy; Communication; Working with others
Kitchen cabinetry (plastic and wood) CNC production and manufacturing processes using existing programmed CNC machinery and tools.
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- machinist - The Staffing Guys Inc.
- general machinist (general machinist) - Compes International Limited
- machinist, cnc (computer numerical control) - TopS Agency Inc.
- machinist, maintenance (wood shop machine maintenance) - Royal Oak Railing & Stair Ltd.
- machinist (machinists (60-073)) - Active Exhaust
- computer numerical control (cnc) machinist - Robust Gear and Industries Inc.
- general machinist - JNG Recruiting Centres
- general machinist (lathe & mill) - KSH Staffing Solutions Inc.
- computer numerical control (cnc) machinist (swiss cnc setter/operator) - Xakt Komponents Inc
- machinist, precision (conventional machinist of mill or lathe) - Cyclone Manufacturing Inc
- Date Modified: