Hourly: min. $13 max. $16 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Cherry Street Restaurant
Some high school; Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1st Period Apprentice; Not required
1 year to less than 2 years
Second cook; Short order cook; Line cook
Food Preparation Specializations
Eggs and dairy
Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods; Work with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, etc.); Clean kitchen and work areas; Wash dishes
Public transportation is available
Working with others
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- cook - Canlan Ice Sports
- short order cook - Fifth Wheel Corporation
- ethnic food cook - Dreams Convention Centre, Inc.
- cook - Arz Bakery Limited/Arz Fine Foods
- cook - PEI TAKE SUSHI
- cook - CONFIDENTIAL
- cook, ethnic foods (sweet maker) - INDIAN SWEET MASTER INC.
- cook, ethnic foods (curry cook) - INDIAN SWEET MASTER INC.
- ethnic food cook (tandoori cook) - INDIAN SWEET MASTER INC.
- ethnic food cook (tandoori cook) - 2194811 Ontario Inc.op.India's Taste Fine Indian
- Date Modified: