Graphic arts technician (Korean Newspaper)
Hourly: min. $18 for 30.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Canadian Korean Times Ltd o/a KOREA DAILY CANADA
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2 years to less than 3 years
Area of Specialization
Type of Production Art
Type of Illustrated Work
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
Produce artworks using hand lettering techniques; Perform graphic arts photography; Mount and scan photographs; Design and layout pages; Set type for printing; Arrange for project printing and publication
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilites
Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
Non-smoking; Air conditioned
Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Oral communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
Completion of Graphic Arts program from College/ University required, more than 2 years experience required and Korean language skill an asset
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- design assistant - AN UNNAMED COMPANY
- graphic arts technician (digital graphic design technician) - 500px
- digital graphic design technician (design specialist) - The Printing House Limited
- graphic arts technician (compositor) - Mr. X Inc.
- graphics technician (3d animator) - Mr. X Inc.
- digital graphic design technician (lighting artist) - Mr. X Inc.
- detailer, sign layouts (vehicle wraps installer) - Southwood Graphics & Signs Inc.
- Date Modified: