Pipelayer (Topmen and helpers)
Hourly: min. $24 max. $31 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
North Star Contracting Inc
Some high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable; Not required
3 years to less than 5 years
Type of Construction
Pipelines; Underground and tunnel work
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Load, unload and transport construction materials; Assist heavy equipment operators; Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Tight deadlines; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity
Work Site Environment
Outdoors; Underground; Confined spaces
How to Apply
64 Technology Way, Calgary, T3S0B9
Similar Job Postings
- construction labourer and helper (tennis court resurfacer) - Tomko Sports Systems
- roofer helper - Royal Roofing Ltd.
- construction labourer - R&N Maintenance Western Division
- construction labourer - SHER HOSPITALITY INC.
- construction labourer (specialized concrete restoration labourer) - BTF Concrete Services Inc.
- construction labourer - DDS Consulting
- construction labourer - Top Notch Floor Coverings Ltd.
- asphalt plant labourer - construction (specialized labourer) - Alberta Paving Ltd
- asphalt raker - Alberta Paving Ltd
- construction helper - V Contracting Inc.
- Date Modified: