Pipelayer (Topmen and helpers)
Hourly: min. $24 max. $31 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
North Star Contracting Inc
Some high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable; Not required
3 years to less than 5 years
Type of Construction
Pipelines; Underground and tunnel work
Equipment and Machinery Experience
Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Load, unload and transport construction materials; Assist heavy equipment operators; Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
Security and Safety
Driving record check (abstract)
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Tight deadlines; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity
Work Site Environment
Outdoors; Underground; Confined spaces
How to Apply
64 Technology Way, Calgary, T3S0B9
Similar Job Postings
- construction labourer and helper (construction trades helper and labourer) - 1731437 Alberta Ltd. o/a High End Development
- construction worker (for industrial site work) - Proalta Services Inc.
- construction worker (welder) - Proalta Services Inc.
- construction worker (must be able to work in confined space-will train) - HBD Basement Foundation Protection Inc.
- labourer, excavation - Whissell Contracting Calgary LTD
- construction labourer (tennis court resurfacer) - Tomko Sports Systems
- construction helper - Gurusar Moga Construction Ltd
- construction helper - RITE WAY FENCING 2000 INC. o/a RITE WAY FENCING INC.
- roofer helper - Canterbury Roofing Ltd.
- construction labourer - M&M General Services LTD.
- Date Modified: