Design and drafting technologist (Piping Discipline Lead)
Hourly: min. $40 max. $64 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
5 years or more
Min. 15 yrs exp. piping / drafting design;Four-five yrs related exp. plus completion of college or industry in drafting;Previous exp. in design of Industrial Buildings and/or Process Plants.
Similar Job Postings
- drafter (telecom / utility autocad drafter) - NX Utilities Inc.
- illustrator, technical - drafting - Applicants Inc.
- detailer - AUTO COLISION CENTER (470685)
- engineering design and drafting technologist (drafter) - Active Exhaust
- draftsman/woman (draftsman/woman / engineer) - Bilt-Rite Disposal Equipment Ltd.
- mechanical design draftsperson (metal fabrication detailer - display cases) - QBD Cooling Systems Inc.
- piping draftsperson - AMEC
- cad (computer-assisted drafting) technician - LEAD RH
- drafter (autocad + revit exp) - Smart Staff Solutions Inc.
- architectural draftsperson (millwork wood work detailer & coordinator) - Lakeview Millwork Ltd.
- Date Modified: