Design and drafting technologist (Piping Discipline Lead)
Hourly: min. $40 max. $64 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
5 years or more
Min. 15 yrs exp. piping / drafting design;Four-five yrs related exp. plus completion of college or industry in drafting;Previous exp. in design of Industrial Buildings and/or Process Plants.
Similar Job Postings
- draftsperson - DESIGN GROUP STAFFING INC.
- draftsperson - APPLEONE EMPLOYMENT SERVICES
- computer-assisted design and drafting technologist (autocad operators) - Sentrex Communications Inc.
- drafter - Smart Staff Solutions Inc.
- draftsperson - computer-assisted design (must have cabinetmaker background & cnc abilities) - Willsens Fine Cabinetry Ltd.
- piping draftsperson - AMEC
- mechanical draftsperson (mechanical designers) - B & DAVID INDUSTRIAL MACHINERYINC o/a Brown Boggs
- computer-assisted drafting (cad) technician (sales & autocad drafting) - A. D. Welding and Fabrication Inc.
- cad (computer-assisted drafting) - Robot Solutions Inc
- draftsman/woman (draftsperson mechanical) - CCT Inc. Engineering Recruitment
- Date Modified: