Civil engineering technologist
Hourly: min. $28 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Certification by a provincial or territorial association
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Specialization
Structural; Construction design and supervision; Land development
Type of Civil Engineering Experience
Buildings and structures
CAE - computer-aided engineering
Assist in design development; Prepare working drawings; Write specifications; Prepare project schedules; Inspect construction sites and materials; Conduct field surveys; Carry out environmental impact studies
Read blueprints; Supervise construction projects; Know and use computer hardware and software
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Attention to detail; Sound discrimination
Reading text; Document use; Writing; Communication; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- civil engineering technician (intermediate field technician/ technologist) - Geo-Logic Inc.
- environmental technician (hazardous materials technologist) - exp Services Inc.
- construction technician (dewatering system technician) - Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
- civil engineering design technologist (sales/operations dept) - North American Steel Equipment Co.
- civil engineering technologist (designer / transportation planner) - MMM Group
- construction technologist (geological field technician coordinator) - OHL-FCC LP
- building materials technician (moulding technology of 2 part polyurethane foam) - JB & FT CONSTRUCTION LTD
- civil engineering technician (project director - design build) - SNC-Lavalin
- construction specifications writer (architectural specifications writer) - Parkin Architects Limited
- Date Modified: