Business services manager (International Student Recruitment & Development)
Hourly: min. $30.25 for 30.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
CANADIAN EDUCATION CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC.
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
1 - 20
0 - $100,000
Area of Specialization
Plan, organize and direct daily operations; Assign, co-ordinate and review projects and programs; Market business services; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Provide clients with information, data and advice; Plan, develop and implement communication strategies; Respond to customer complaints
Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Attention to detail; Large workload
Work Location Information
Ability to Supervise
4 people or less
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
How to Apply
1332 KHALSA DR., suite 6, MISSISSAUGA, L5S0A2
Similar Job Postings
- payroll service manager - Red Apple Stores Inc.
- payroll service manager - Air Canada
- private investigation and security service manager (reviewer/investigator) - C3 Client Satisfaction
- market research service manager - DaSilva & Associates Inc.
- manager, security service (fraud and security manager - igaming) - GTECH Canada ULC/SPIELO
- director, organizational planning and development (director, india operations) - Alpha Laboratories Inc.
- payroll service manager - CAPGEMINI CANADA INC.
- business services manager (corporate account manager) - Merit Travel Group Inc
- business services manager (planning & scheduling professional 7) - CH2M HILL
- manager, market research service (market research manager, research sciences) - The NPD Group, Inc.
- Date Modified: