CNC (computer numerical control) machinist
Hourly: min. $22 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Quality Gundrilling Inc.
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
3 years to less than 5 years
Type of Machine Experience
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Machining Tools and Machines
Boring machines; CNC machines; Cylindrical grinders; Drill presses; Filing machines; Form cutting machines; Honing machines; Jig borers; Jig grinders; Lapping machines; Milling machines
Micrometers; Callipers; Gauges
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables; Program computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine tools; Repair machine tools and parts; Set up and adjust production machinery; Fit and assemble components and machine parts to close tolerance; Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments; Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments; Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances; Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
How to Apply
310-A Healey Rd., Bolton, L7E5C1
Similar Job Postings
- machinist, cnc (computer numerical control) (vertical boring mill) - ABS Machining Inc.
- general machinist (general machinist) - B & DAVID INDUSTRIAL MACHINERYINC o/a Brown Boggs
- general machinist (manual machinist) - S.K. Dynamics Inc.
- computer-assisted machinist (cnc milling machine) - S.K. Dynamics Inc.
- cnc (computer numerical control) machinist (cnc setup / operator) - MATCOR METAL FABRICATION INC
- cnc (computer numerical control) machinist (for manual and cnc milling & lathe) - Ability Fabricators Inc
- cnc (computer numerical control) machinist - Randstad Skilled Trades
- cnc (computer numerical control) machinist - Can-Tech Services
- machinist - Can-Tech Services
- machinist, toolroom - Can-Tech Services
- Date Modified: