Hourly: min. $20 for 44.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
A & M Abatement Services Ltd.
Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Experience an asset
Type of Construction
Industrial, commercial and institutional; Residential
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Load, unload and transport construction materials; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades; Assist in drilling and blasting rock; Assist in demolishing buildings; Clean and pile salvaged materials; Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants; Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Security and Safety
Criminal record check
Public transportation is available
Work Location Information
Reading text; Numeracy; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Continuous learning
How to Apply
By phone: from 9:00 to 17:00:
10625 83 Avenue, suite 305, Edmonton, T6E2E3
Similar Job Postings
- construction labourer (yard personnel) - Link Scaffold Services Inc
- general construction labourer (general labourer - metals division) - Flynn Canada Limited
- construction labourer and helper - Vinyl Pro Canada Ltd.
- general construction labourer (yard hand/mat washer) - Terrapro Group Inc.
- general construction labourer (experienced) - Superior Buildings & Design Ltd.
- construction labourer - Dean Leffler Trucking LTD.
- construction labourer (construction labourer) - Lenbeth Weeping Tile (Edm.)
- construction worker - A&M Concrete & Bobcat Services Ltd.
- construction labourer and helper (construction trades helper and labourer) - Best Electric Ltd.
- construction labourer (concrete finisher helper) - JFS Contractors Ltd
- Date Modified: