Computer systems engineer (Senior Software and Systems Test Specialist)
Yearly: min. $80000 max. $100000 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
PerkinElmer Health Sciences Canada Inc.
Completion of university
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable; Not required; Eligible for registration as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) by a provincial or territorial association
5 years or more
Industry; Software developer
Environment - Centralized; MS Windows 95/98/NT/2000; MS Windows CE; OS/2; Unix
ASP; C; C++; HTML; XML; Java; Object-Oriented programming languages; Visual Basic; VB Script; Visual C++ / MFC
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Tight deadlines; Attention to detail
Willing to travel; Willing to travel internationally; Travel expenses paid by employer
Ability to Supervise
4 people or less
Work Location Information
Reading text; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
Directs Software activities for the ICP-MS technology. PhD is strongly preferred. Broad knowledge of ICP-MS applications, products and technologies.
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- software developer - BMO FINANCIAL GROUP
- network architect - ISG Search
- network architect - ISG SEARCH
- wireless communications network engineer (senior wireless support engineer of marketing dept) - HUAWEI Technologies Canada Co.,Ltd.
- wireless communications network engineer - HUAWEI Technologies Canada Co.,Ltd.
- computer hardware engineer (asic design engineer) - HUAWEI Technologies Canada Co.,Ltd.
- telecommunications hardware engineer (senior umts/lte engineer) - AstronCan Consulting INC
- software developer - AN UNNAMED COMPANY
- computer engineer (system engineer) - PALADION INC
- computer systems engineer - FlexITy Solutions Inc.
- Date Modified: