Manager, operations - manufacturing
Yearly: min. $96000 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
GREEN OIL INCORPORATED
Completion of university
3 years to less than 5 years
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
1 - 20
0 - $100,000
Type of Industry
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
General office equipment
Plan, organize, direct and control daily operations; Evaluate efficiency of production; Determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used for operations; Prepare work schedules; Schedule and oversee the maintenance of plant equipment; Plan and manage budgets; Direct quality control inspections; Develop production reporting procedures; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Analyze cost and quality data
Recruit and hire staff; Train staff; Arrange training for staff; Conduct performance reviews; Establish and implement safe work practices and procedures
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail
Working with others; Decision making; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- manager, quality-control services (aerospace machining) - Applicants Inc.
- plant manager - AN UNNAMED COMPANY
- mill superintendent - Design Group Staffing Inc
- mill superintendent - DESIGN GROUP STAFFING INC.
- production planner - Handi Foods Limited
- production operations manager (c.n.c machinist manager) - HOTLINE TO HR Inc.
- manufacturing operations manager - Express Employment Professionals
- food and beverage production manager - PERTEC Staffing Inc.
- production planner - Adecco Canada - Roevin
- production planning co-ordinator (production materials planner) - Joriki Inc.
- Date Modified: