Hourly: min. $21.88 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
ArborCare Tree Service Ltd
Completion of high school; Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable; Not required
1 year to less than 2 years
Area of Specialization
Machinery and Equipment
Chain saw; Small engine equipment
Supervise landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers; Resolve work related problems; Train workers; Requisition supplies and materials; Maintain performance records; Prepare production reports
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Large workload
Work Site Environment
Ability to Supervise
4 people or less; 10 people or less
How to Apply
10100 114 Avenue SE, Calgary, T3S0A5
Similar Job Postings
- lawn care supervisor (lawn/yard care supervisor) - Empire Yard Services Inc
- horticulture workers supervisor - FOOTHILLS LANDSCAPING (2000)
- landscaping foreman/woman (landscape construction) - Kayben Inc.
- groundskeeping supervisor - ArborCare Tree Service Ltd
- landscaping foreman/woman (commercial landscape project leader) - Lorraine Landscape Services
- horticulture workers supervisor - Wilco Contractors Southwest Inc
- groundskeeping supervisor - AAA Petroleum Contracting Ltd.
- lawn care supervisor - Trains Lawn Care Ltd.
- horticulture workers supervisor - The Landscape Artist Inc.
- Date Modified: