Construction labourer and helper (Apprenticeship ( optional))
Hourly: min. $15 max. $17 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
RMS Construction Ltd.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Type of Construction
Industrial, commercial and institutional; Residential; Driveways; Sidewalks and curbs
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Load, unload and transport construction materials; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades; Mix, pour and spread materials; Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs; Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
Steel-toed safety boots; Gloves
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding
Work Site Environment
Outdoors; At heights; Dusty
Work Location Information
Communication; Working with others
Wage will be assessed first on resume and interview and after 2 weeks work. Looking for mainly a labourer position with possibly apprenticeship for carpentry if both parties in agreement.
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- construction labourer (concrete labourer) - Kae West Contracting
- flagman/woman - HR SOLUTIONS
- carpenter helper - Goehring Construction Ltd.
- helper, sheet metal worker - construction - Plato's Superior Roofing Ltd.
- construction labourer - G V N Structures Inc.
- construction labourer (floor cover installer labourer) - Omega Flooring Ltd.
- construction labourer - Tollestrup Construction Inc.
- construction trades helper - Service Master
- construction labourer (house mover) - Wade's House Moving & Heavy Hauling
- Date Modified: