Civil engineering technician (Intermediate Field Technician/ Technologist)
Hourly: min. $18 max. $25 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Certification by a provincial or territorial association
5 years or more
Area of Specialization
Highways and transportation; Geotechnical
Type of Civil Engineering Experience
Buildings and structures; Roads and highways; Bridges and overpasses; Tunnels and subways
Inspect construction sites and materials; Test soils and other materials
Work Site Environment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail
Document use; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing
CCIL testing, C. tech or C.E.T preferred.
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- environmental technician (hazardous materials technologist) - exp Services Inc.
- construction technician (dewatering system technician) - Aquatech Dewatering Company, Inc.
- civil engineering design technologist (sales/operations dept) - North American Steel Equipment Co.
- civil engineering technologist (designer / transportation planner) - MMM Group
- construction technologist (geological field technician coordinator) - OHL-FCC LP
- building materials technician (moulding technology of 2 part polyurethane foam) - JB & FT CONSTRUCTION LTD
- civil engineering technician (project director - design build) - SNC-Lavalin
- civil engineering technologist - URBANQUEST INCORPORATED
- construction specifications writer (architectural specifications writer) - Parkin Architects Limited
- Date Modified: