Hourly: min. $36.25 for 44.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
PCL Builders Inc.
Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training; Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Carpenter Trade Certification; 1st Period Apprentice; 2nd Period Apprentice; 3rd Period Apprentice; 4th Period Apprentice; Carpenter Red Seal Endorsement; First Aid Certificate; WHMIS Certificate
5 years or more
Major Work Area
Type of Establishment/Work Setting Experience
Commercial; Institutional; Roads and bridges
Area of Specialization
General carpentry; Finish carpentry; Form work
Tools; Steel-toed safety boots
Work Site Environment
At heights; Confined spaces; Noisy; Dusty
Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information
Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Continuous learning
Similar Job Postings
- framing carpenter (entry level) - Britco
- apprentice carpenter (2nd/3rd/4th year apprentice) - Rescom Inc
- carpenter - Temple Contracting Inc.
- framer-carpenter (afternoon production framer) - Landmark Building Solutions Inc.
- framing carpenter (field framer) - Landmark Building Solutions Inc.
- maintenance carpenter (maintenance) - Mainstreet Equity Corp.
- carpenter (carpenter) - 1682099 ALBERTA LTD DBA Riella Installations Inc.
- journeyman/woman carpenter - Westrich Construction Alberta Ltd.
- carpenter - Westrich Construction Alberta Ltd.
- carpenter, prefabricated structures (field install setup) - Alta-Fab Structures Ltd.
- Date Modified: