Electronic games designer (Cinematic Designer)
Yearly: min. $50000 max. $70000 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Completion of high school; Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
3 years to less than 5 years
Area of Design Specialization
Visual art; Animation; Product packaging; Multimedia
Type of Technical Illustration
Consult with clients to establish nature and context of designs and illustrations for reproduction; Prepare specifications for design; Produce final designs or illustrations
Portfolio; Web site URL; Published work; Design sample; Example of completed work
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilites
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting
Work Site Environment
Non-smoking; Air conditioned
Work Location Information
Reading text; Document use; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- registered graphic designer (rgd) - Rayacom Inc.
- graphic designer (graphic designer) - Rayacom Inc.
- graphic designer (customer service/print production) - Minuteman Press Central
- sign designer (sign production and installer) - Signarama
- graphic designer (graphic designer) - ADTEL Inc.
- graphic designer (vehicle graphic design, decal installer) - Firestorm Automotive Restyling Ltd.
- graphic designer - Confidential
- electronic games designer (lead level designer) - BioWare ULC
- computer animator (lead animator) - BioWare ULC
- electronic games designer (senior cinematic designer) - BioWare ULC
- Date Modified: