Hourly: min. $16.5 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Delta Valley Landscaping & Lawn Services Ltd.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Cut grass; Rake/ collect refuse; Remove litter and garbage; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Lay sod or seed; Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees; Apply fertilizers; Water lawns/gardens; Clear snow (manually, mechanized equipment, truck or scraper)
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Vehicle supplied by employer
Work Location Information
Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Continuous learning
JOB LOCATION: Workers will be assign to various location in Edmonton,AB Business Address : 21115 109 Avenue Edmonton Alberta T5S 1X5.
How to Apply
Box 76012, Edmonton, T6H5Y7
Similar Job Postings
- grounds maintenance worker (community maintenance - maple and oak ridge) - Parkbridge Lifestyle Communities Inc
- labourer, landscape - AN UNNAMED COMPANY
- snow shoveller (grounds maintenance spring/summer) - T.G.A. Think Green Alberta Ltd.
- landscape labourer - Seven M Construction
- labourer, grounds maintenance - The Greenskeepers Inc
- chemical applicator - lawn care (lawn care specialist) - Dr. Green Services
- landscape labourer (grounds maintenance) - KENTUCKY BLUE GRASS LTD.
- labourer, landscape - SHANE'S LANDSCAPING & CONTRACTING LTD.
- landscape labourer - SG Landscaping Ltd
- grounds maintenance worker (detail person / crew leader) - LAWN MEDIC*
- Date Modified: