Labourer, oil field (HORIZONTAL DIRECTIONAL DRILLING)
Grande Prairie (AB)
Hourly: min. $20 max. $26 for 40.0 hours per week
Medical Benefits,Vision Care Benefits
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Fast Forward Horizontal Directional Drilling Ltd.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Standard First Aid Certificate; Driver's licence; Hydrogen Sulphide Awareness (H2S) Certificate
Experience an asset
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Security and Safety
Bondable; Driving record check (abstract); Drug test
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
Work Site Environment
Valid driver's licence; Willing to travel
Reading text; Numeracy; Communication
Candidates from Grande Prairie, Alberta are encouraged to apply. Must have transportation to meet at shop in the morning.
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- roughneck - oil and gas drilling - The Crossing Company LRD
- floorhand - service rig - Precision Well Servicing
- floorhand - service rig - Savanna Energy Services
- oil field labourer (boiler repairs and maintenance) - F.E. Consulting Ltd.
- swamper - oil field services - Four-L-Ent Ltd.
- labourer, oil field (machine shop) - Guardian, A ShawCor Company
- labourer, oil field (wellhead service technician - grande prairie) - Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
- swamper - oil and gas (hydrovac, combo & steamer swampers (job id 34474)) - Clean Harbors Of Canada
- labourer, oil field (wellhead service technician - rainbow lake) - Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
- Date Modified: