Labourer, grounds maintenance (Year Round)
Ottawa West (ON)
Hourly: min. $15 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Silverstone Contracting Corp.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable; Not required
Experience an asset
Landscape contractor; Commercial establishment; Private home; Landscape maintenance
Type of Machinery or Equipment
Chain saw; Tractor mower; Sod cutter; Weed trimmer/edger; Sprayer or duster; Backhoe; Tractor; Front-end loader; Pick-up truck
Assist with landscape constructions; Weed, prune and trim trees and plants; Cut grass; Rake/ collect refuse; Remove litter and garbage; Cart and spread topsoil and other materials; Lay sod or seed; Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees; Apply fertilizers; Water lawns/gardens; Construct walkways and driveways; Write daily basic progress reports
Safety equipment/gear; Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Ability to distinguish between colours; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment
Own transportation; Own vehicle; Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information
Working with others
Please do not fax job posting. Cover letter and resume please.
Similar Job Postings
- landscape labourer (christmas light installer) - Nutri-Lawn Ottawa
- labourer, grounds maintenance - PML Contracting
- groundsman/woman (labourer) - 1414986 Ontario Inc. o/a Ottawa Valley Tree Experts
- landscape labourer - D & G Landscaping Inc.
- landscape labourer - Curb Appeal Interlocking Stone & Landscaping Inc.
- labourer, landscape - Fortin Landscaping Inc.
- landscape labourer (construction) - Forestell Designed Landscapes
- landscape labourer - Nat-Cap Construction Inc.
- landscape worker - Nutri-Lawn Ottawa
- Date Modified: