Machinist, precision (Conventional Machinist of Mill or Lathe)
Hourly: min. $16 max. $25 for 44.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Cyclone Manufacturing Inc
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
3 years to less than 5 years
Type of Machine Experience
Machining Tools and Machines
Automatic lathes; Boring machines; Broaching machines; Honing machines; Milling machines; Tapping machines; Universal grinders
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Read and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, charts and tables; Set up and adjust production machinery; Verify dimensions of machined tools and parts using precision measuring instruments; Maintain, repair and calibrate precision measuring instruments; Document and report deviations from specifications and tolerances
Security and Safety
Tools; Steel-toed safety boots
Reading text; Numeracy; Communication; Problem solving; Critical thinking; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Continuous learning
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- machinist - Solution Tool & Gauge Ltd.
- cnc (computer numerical control) machinist (lathe setup operator) - B C Precision Inc o/a B.C. Instruments
- general machinist - Cana-Datum Moulds Ltd.
- general machinist (fitter / welder) - ELMRIDGE Engineering Inc.
- machinist, cnc (computer numerical control) (cnc mills - night shift (4 days 10hrs shift)) - Eurospec
- cnc (computer numerical control) machinist - RANDSTAD
- computer numerical control (cnc) machinist - Robust Gear and Industries Inc.
- general machinist (experienced manual machinist) - Gullco International Limited
- computer numerical control (cnc) machinist (programmer/machinist) - Brampton Precision Parts
- machinist (machinist for milling and lathe) - Brampton Precision Parts
- Date Modified: