Certified personal trainer
Hourly: min. $25 for 30.0 hours per week
Bonus,Commission,Medical Benefits,Dental Benefits,Life Insurance Benefits,Group Insurance Benefits
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
ONE HEALTH CLUBS
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
First Aid Certificate; Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Type of Clients
Demonstrate and instruct athletic, fitness or sports activities and techniques; Lead groups and individuals in recreational or leisure programs; Plan and carry out fitness and sports activities; Schedule activities
Prepare reports; Keep logs and maintain records
Reading text; Document use; Communication; Working with others; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
How to Apply
Similar Job Postings
- recreation program leader - HUMAN MOVES INC.
- lifeguard - ERINOAKKIDS
- recreation leader (community youth director for bnei akiva) - Mizrachi Organization of Canada
- swimming instructor - recreation (swimming instructor / lifeguard) - Swim 4 Me Inc.
- fitness instructor (children's fitness instructor toronto) - Monkeynastix Canada Inc.
- fitness instructor (children's fitness instructor) - Monkeynastix Canada Inc.
- fitness instructor (children's fitness instructor brampton) - Monkeynastix Canada Inc.
- recreation instructor (children's fitness instructor mississauga) - Monkeynastix Canada Inc.
- recreation instructor (senior instructor and administrator) - Monkeynastix Canada Inc.
- martial arts instructor (taekwondo instructor) - Jung Ko Taekwondo
- Date Modified: