Technologist, land survey (Legal Survey Technologist)
Yearly: min. $55000 max. $58000 for 40.0 hours per week
Medical Benefits,Dental Benefits,Life Insurance Benefits,Group Insurance Benefits,RRSP Benefits,Vision Care Benefits
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Completion of university
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
5 years or more
Legal; Land development
Type of Systems
Computer-aided drafting systems; Land information systems; Computerized land information systems
Assist in conducting field surveys; Conduct field surveys; Participate in field surveys; Operate survey instruments and devices; Assist in computations; Prepare detailed drawings and reports; Assist in the preparation of drawings and reports; Assist in the preparation of detailed drawings, charts and plans
Supervise field crews; Supervise drafting and technical staff; Know and use computer hardware and software
Valid driver's licence; Willing to travel; Travel expenses paid by employer; Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Repetitive tasks; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Sitting; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Walking
Ability to Supervise
1 to 2 people
Work Location Information
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
How to Apply
By phone: from 9:00 to 17:00:
300, 9925 109 Street, Edmonton, T5K2J8
Similar Job Postings
- geomatics technologist - surveying (geomatics technologist party chief) - Focus Corporation
- geomatics technologist - surveying (geomatics technologist party chief) - McElhanney Land Surveys Ltd.
- geomatics technologist - surveying (senior geomatics technologist party chief) - McElhanney Land Surveys Ltd.
- transit man/woman - surveying (underground topman / topwoman city work) - Norellco Contractors ltd.
- land survey technologist - PRAIRIE NORTH CONST. LTD. o/a Prairie North
- land survey technician - Spalding DeDecker Associates Canada, Inc.
- Date Modified: