Surveyor helper (Land Survey Assistant)
Grande Prairie (AB)
Hourly: min. $20 max. $22 for 40.0 hours per week
Bonus,Other Benefits,Medical Benefits,Dental Benefits,Disability Benefits,Life Insurance Benefits,Group Insurance Benefits,RRSP Benefits,Vision Care Benefits
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Global Raymac Surveys Inc.
Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Area of Specialization
Surveying and optical instruments
Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Move tools, equipment and other materials; Clean work areas and equipment; Hold stakes during surveying activities; Signal safety procedures to other workers and to the general public; Perform miscellaneous labouring activities to help tradespersons, apprentices and other workers as directed
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance; Driver's validity license check
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Bending, crouching, kneeling
Work Site Environment
Valid driver's licence
Work Location Information
Urban area; Rural area
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Critical thinking; Job task planning and organizing; Significant use of memory; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
Similar Job Postings
- surveyor helper (survey assistant) - McElhanney Land Surveys Ltd.
- ground worker - telecommunications - 1447874 Alberta Ltd. O/A Mighty Peace Wireless
- automotive mechanic helper (clean up shop helper career #3322) - Great West Kenworth
- automotive mechanic helper - Pelican Automotive & Safety Supply Ltd.
- millwright helper (oilfield tong shop labourer) - Tong Tech Services
- cable installation and repair helper - telecommunications - Alexander Security Inc.
- Date Modified: