Hourly: min. $21 for 40.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
CANADIAN AIRCRAFT COMPONENTS CORP.
Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
2 years to less than 3 years
Major Work Area
Area of Coating/Application Specialization
Type of Equipment Experience
Brush painting; Roller painting; Conventional spray painting
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Prepare, clean and sand surfaces to be painted; Mix paint to desired colour and texture
Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications; Prepare tenders and quotations; Estimate labour and material costs
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making
Similar Job Postings
- construction painter - Pryme Restoration Inc. o/a Pryme Restoration
- construction painter - Fine Stroks Painting Ltd O/A Fine Stroks Painting
- painter - Central Painting Inc
- industrial maintenance painter - Fuller Western Rubber Linings Ltd.
- painter - Central Painting Inc.
- construction painter - Color Finish Ltd o/a Color Finish Ltd
- house painter - JOSE MEDINA PAINTING
- painter, residential construction - Permacorp Industries
- painter (brush & roll) - Norpoint Sandblasting & Painting Ltd.
- painter - Cameron Homes Inc.
- Date Modified: