Machine operator, metalworking
Hourly: min. $21.5 for 44.0 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Twa Panel Systems Inc.
Completion of high school
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
7 months to less than 1 year
Sheet metal shop
Type of Machine or Equipment Set Up or Operation
Shears; Saws; Drills; Brakes; Punch presses; Computer - numerical control equipment; Soldering or welding equipment; Riveters (power); Bolters or screwdrivers (power); Hand tools
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Read specifications or follow verbal instructions; Lay out, set up and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines; Cut, bend, roll, ream, punch, drill, weld or otherwise shape and form metal stock into parts or products; Operate machines or equipment which weld, solder, bolt, screw or rivet metal parts together; Check products for correct shapes, dimensions and other specifications; Troubleshoot, perform corrective action or minor repairs; Select and transport material to work area manually or using crane or hoist; Document work completed; Clean and lubricate equipment; Replace parts as required
Steel-toed safety boots
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail
Work Site Environment
Reading text; Document use; Numeracy; Writing; Communication; Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making; Job task planning and organizing; Finding information; Computer use; Continuous learning
How to Apply
1201 - 4th Street, Nisku, T9E7L3
Similar Job Postings
- flame cutting machine operator - metal fabrication (cnc) - Canadian Plate Products Ltd.
- acetylene torch operator - metal fabrication (cnc) - Canadian Plate Products Ltd.
- burning table operator - metal fabrication (cnc) - Canadian Plate Products Ltd.
- shear operator - metal fabrication - MCNISH STEEL LTD
- shear operator - metal fabrication - Brazzo Contractors Ltd
- power brake operator - metal fabrication (experienced brake operator) - Almac Metal Industries Ltd.
- power brake operator - metal fabrication (light sheet metal, shearing, forming and custom ha) - Wayne Building Products Inc.
- metalworking machine operator - Omni Sport Inc.
- burning machine operator - metal fabrication - Panax Oil & Gas Inc.
- press brake operator (for plate forming) - Edvan Industries Inc.
- Date Modified: