Hourly: min. $30.23 for 37.5 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
Terms of Employment:
Number of positions:
Mr Snack 1997 Inc
Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or business services; Assess requirements of establishment; Develop specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased; Consult with suppliers; Determine contract terms and conditions; Establish delivery schedules; Monitor progress of delivery schedules; Contact clients and suppliers to resolve problems
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure; Tight deadlines; Attention to detail
Working with others; Problem solving; Decision making
How to Apply
6551 Gateway Boulevard NW, Edmonton, T6H2J1
Similar Job Postings
- buyer - ABB INC.
- buyer - DESIGN GROUP STAFFING INC.
- procurement officer - DESIGN GROUP STAFFING INC.
- procurement officer - JV DRIVER.
- senior buyer - MICHAEL PAGE CANADA
- procurement officer - MICHAEL PAGE CANADA
- materials co-ordinator - G Lighting LTD
- purchaser - Sayler's Employment & Consulting Ltd.
- senior buyer - purchasing (oilfield fabrication pk800) - IROC Personnel Inc.
- senior buyer - purchasing (oilfield process mod fabrication pk848) - IROC Personnel Inc.
- Date Modified: