Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Government Managers - Health and Social Policy Development and Program Administration in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government Managers - Health and Social Policy Development and Program Administration (NOC 0411) in Yukon due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jun 27 - Jul 01, 2016
- The Government of Yukon is providing funding to the Mental Health Association of Yukon for an executive director position, to the end of 2018
- The Kwanlin Dun First Nation is hoping to have a circuit court up and running by January of 2017
- The Government of Yukon is providing more than $3M to 26 sport organizations and five special recreation groups
- Goldstrike Resources started exploration work on the Plateau project in the Yukon, after it was granted a five year advanced exploration permit. The company plans for two 20-person camps, helipads, and two docks on float-plane accessible lakes.
- The Government of Yukon signed an agreement with the Government of Canada that will make available more than $69.7M in combined funding for infrastructure projects
- The Watson Lake Skills Exploration pilot initiative, a partnership between Yukon College, Watson Lake Secondary School, and the Government of Yukon has graduated eight participants following a 20 week trades program
- Tony's Pizzeria has opened in Mayo, the only restaurant in the town
- Keno City Taxi, with a fleet of one 15-passenger van, has started operating in Keno City
- The Tr'ondëk Hwëch'in First Nation is adding a mix of social housing and market housing on 48 new lots in Dawson City. The $2.5M project is expected to have serviced lots by the end of August 2016, with house construction slated for the spring of 2017.
- Yukon Energy is planning to build an $80M transmission line between Mayo and Keno City as a replacement for existing infrastructure
- The Government of Yukon is contributing $3.8M to a pilot project with Northwestel and Total North Communications to deliver one Gigabit per second internet to schools, hospitals, and health centres in Carmacks and Teslin
- The Government of Yukon is providing $141,000 to eight community-led projects with a focus on crime prevention or victim services
- Date Modified: