Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Government Managers - Health and Social Policy Development and Program Administration in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government Managers - Health and Social Policy Development and Program Administration (NOC 0411) in Yukon due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- The Government of Yukon is providing $156,000 for community-based projects that are expected to create 2,400 hours of employment for approximately 30 people
- The Government of Yukon is providing $160,000 towards structural improvements at Kaushee's Place Transition Home in Whitehorse
- The Government of Yukon opened the Integrated Supports for Yukon Youth Centre in Whitehorse. The facility delivers programs and workshops for youth and provides crisis intervention to individuals as required.
- The Government of Yukon and the First Nation of Na-Cho Nyńk Dun have signed a three-year agreement that outlines joint communication and participation on curriculum development, school programming and staffing on the Traditional Territory
- The Government of Yukon is investing $3.8M through Northwestel and Total North Communications to improve community information technology infrastructure
- The governments of Yukon and Canada announced a $78M joint funding for 17 infrastructure projects across the territory
- Date Modified: