Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Purchasing Agents and Officers in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlooks have been developed for the territories at this time.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 17 - Nov 21, 2014
- The Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency has announced $251,000 in funding over two years to support the precious metals mining sector in the Yukon
- The Government of Yukon recently announced a mineral development strategy that consists of a double-credit for prospector claim expenses in 2015 and an enhanced $1.4M contribution to the Yukon Mineral Exploration Program
- EFLO Energy Yukon Ltd. is planning to hire up to 45 employees for the ramping-up phase as it restarts natural gas production from the Kotaneelee gas field
- Copper North Mining has partnered with JDS Energy and Mining and the Beijing General Research Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, to complete a new feasibility study and manage the construction of their Carmacks Project copper-gold-silver mine
- Capstone Mining has laid off 50 employees at the Minto Mine as the company waits for the required licences to begin work on a new mine pit
- Date Modified: