Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Community and Social Service Workers in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlooks have been developed for the territories at this time.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 26 - Jan 30, 2015
- The Yukon Territory recently recruited a specialist obstetrician/gynecologist. In total, the territory now has three physicians to support women's health
- The Crime Prevention and Victim Services Trust Fund has awarded funding to three First Nations in the Yukon for program support, including the Skills for Building, Skills for Life project, which provides training for Carcross/Tagish men
- The Government of Yukon, through the Community Development Fund, is providing support to four community organizations that will create approximately 2,200 hours of employment for up to 11 people
- The Government of Yukon is improving services for adults with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder through the creation of local diagnostic teams, specialized clinics, and education and training programs
- Many Rivers Counselling Services has eliminated its programs for babies, toddlers and parents, and a family educator position, due to a lack of sustainable funding
- Date Modified: