Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Truck Drivers in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlooks have been developed for the territories at this time.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 27 - Oct 31, 2014
- The Government of Yukon is committing $3M to a Salvation Army shelter expansion and housing project in Whitehorse through the Northern Housing Trust Fund
- Flight attendants with Air North may see more seasonal work and less full-time employment following a recent contract settlement, according to the company
- EFLO Energy Yukon Ltd. is planning to hire up to 45 employees for the ramping-up phase as it restarts natural gas production from the Kotaneelee gas field
- Copper North Mining has partnered with JDS Energy and Mining and the Beijing General Research Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, to complete a new feasibility study and manage the construction of their Carmacks Project copper-gold-silver mine
- Air North has reached a tentative contract agreement with its flight attendants following a week of renewed negotiations. The two sides have been negotiating since October 2013.
- Flight attendants with Air North have ended their job action, resumed full-service on flights and have agreed to return to bargaining with their employer
- Date Modified: