Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Truck Drivers in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlooks have been developed for the territories at this time.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 06 - Oct 10, 2014
- Flight attendants with Air North have ended their job action, resumed full-service on flights and have agreed to return to bargaining with their employer
- The Government of Yukon has awarded a $1.73M contract to Klondike Welding for the first phase of stabilization of the Ross River suspension bridge, with anticipated completion by the end of February 2015
- The City of Whitehorse has decided to offer a private developer a tax grant of up to $500,000 over 10 years, in exchange for a commitment to build 11 townhouse units in the Whistle Bend subdivision
- Capstone Mining has laid off 50 employees at the Minto Mine as the company waits for the required licences to begin work on a new mine pit
- The Ayamdigut campus of Yukon College in Whitehorse and the Yukon Research Centre are undergoing renovations that will improve program delivery and streamline student services and security
- Date Modified: