Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Boat Operators in Yukon Territory
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Boat Operators (NOC 7436) in Yukon due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 12 - Aug 16, 2016
- The Government of Yukon and the First Nation of Na-Cho Nyńk Dun have signed a three-year agreement that outlines joint communication and participation on curriculum development, school programming and staffing on the Traditional Territory
- The Government of Yukon is investing $3.8M through Northwestel and Total North Communications to improve community information technology infrastructure
- The governments of Yukon and Canada announced a $78M joint funding for 17 infrastructure projects across the territory
- Yukon government employees will receive a 5% salary increase over the next three years. The raise comes as a result of a new collective agreement ratified between the Yukon Employees Union and the territorial government.
- Art House Carcross, a new art gallery, recently opened its doors in Yukon. The gallery showcases and sells works by the Southern Lakes Artists Collective.
- The Yukon government is investing $5M to address continuing-care bed shortages in the region. The funds will be used in renovating and adding 10 new beds in Whitehorse's Thomson centre, as well as to cover for new home care staffing.
- Date Modified: