Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Construction Managers in Mauricie Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Mauricie Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Construction Managers (NOC 0711) in the Mauricie region.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 11 - Jan 15, 2016
- The Trois-Rivières Port Authority will spend $35M to modernize its facilities in 2016, creating more than 300 direct and indirect jobs during the construction of a terminal, whose operation will create about 70 jobs (available in French only)
- The developer of the Adresse sur le fleuve is planning to begin construction of a second 5-storey condo building, a service building, and a 16-storey tower on the Trois-Rivières sur Saint-Laurent site, a total investment of at least $39M (available in French only)
- Delta Hotel Trois-Rivières will perform $7M in renovations on its conference centre, rooms, reception area, and banquet halls over 18 to 24 months. Expansion of the conference centre is in the works for the short term. (available in French only)
- At a cost of $64M, most of the work to complete the City of Shawinigan's water supply project will be done in 2016 and 2017; engineering firms are developing estimates (available in French only)
- The Place Belvédère seniors' residence in Trois-Rivières is investing a minimum of $35M in the construction of two condominium towers. Work on the first tower should begin in spring 2016. (available in French only)
- The Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (UQTR) will invest $40M in its infrastructure over the next five years. This year, the UQTR is planning to renovate its service laboratories in the Pierre-Boucher Pavilion at a total cost of $5M. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: