Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Construction Managers in Mauricie Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Mauricie Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Construction Managers (NOC 0711) in the Mauricie region.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 17 - Aug 21, 2015
- Over the next few months, Ébénisterie Louiseville will invest $650,000 to expand and purchase new machinery. The cabinet-making company is expected to hire about 10 workers, who will join the 20 current employees. (available in French only)
- Le Manhattan, a bar in Trois-Rivières, will become a restaurant-bar. At most, $500,000 will be invested in renovations and the construction of a kitchen. About 20 additional employees are expected to be hired for the spring. (available in French only)
- The Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux has announced the second phase of its $53.6M expansion and redevelopment project at the Centre hospitalier affilié universitaire régional in Trois-Rivières. Work is expected to begin in October. (available in French only)
- No longer able to meet its financial obligations, Groupe Arsenault, which specializes in paving, snow removal and excavation, is suspending operations, resulting in the layoff of 70 employees in Trois-Rivières (available in French only)
- Close to 620 jobs will be created or maintained, thanks to the Ministère des Transports du Québec's investment of $81.6M in Mauricie roads for the 2014-2016 period (available in French only)
- Date Modified: