Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Mineral and Metal Processing in Mauricie Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Supervisors, Mineral and Metal Processing (NOC 9211) in the Mauricie region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Aug 15 - Aug 19, 2016
- La Mauricie National Park is investing over $15M to repair its year-round paths and priority service buildings, thanks to funding provided by the Government of Canada (available in French only)
- Saint-Tite's Acier Rayco, a steel and aluminum part manufacturer, is investing nearly $1.7M, after being granted financial assistance by the Government of Quebec. The company plans on hiring 7 new employees to join the 18 currently employed.
- Télécommunications Xittel will close its Trois-Rivières call centre, causing 15 layoffs. Maskatel decided to centralize calls to its Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters, where some employees will be transferred. (available in French only)
- Olymel and the Groupe Robitaille are partnering up to invest $80M in their Yamachiche facilities. This investment should create 350 jobs over the next three years. (available in French only)
- The federal government will hire 20 new employees for its pay services department in Shawinigan (available in French only)
- Hérôle, a company that specializes in role-playing games, will begin operations in the old TR Offset spaces in Trois-Rivières at the end of August. In October, Playzone will open a game area that will include indoor playgrounds, arcades, and bumper cars. (available in French only)
- The Government of Quebec has announced financial assistance intended for three manufacturing companies in Shawinigan: Zedbed International, Comaintel, and Solutions Gényk. This assistance will allow for the creation of some fifteen jobs. (available in French only)
- Sogetel will invest $5M in a fibre optic network in the urban sector of La Tuque and will create 5 new jobs by establishing itself in the area. Following the project, the City is considering consolidating and creating jobs in the information technology field. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: