Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Engineer Officers, Water Transport in Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-21|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the local area with few and infrequent job opportunities.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 03 - Nov 07, 2014
- Orbite Aluminae believes that it will be able to employ over 40 workers in 2015 and over 60 in 2016 at its high-purity alumina plant in Cap-Chat (available in French only)
- Investments of $3.2M are required to bury electric wires of three streets in the town of Gaspé (available in French only)
- GaspésieQualifié.com is a new job search and trained personnel placement website for the Gaspésie region (available in French only)
- Works at the Micmac wind farm are officially underway in the Escuminac region and, at the height of the site evaluated at $330M, 300 workers will be on the job (available in French only)
- The Haute-Gaspésie Centre de santé et des services sociaux still has nursing positions to be filled (available in French only)
- Owing to financial difficulties, Centre Accalmie, an emergency lodging resource in Pointe-à-la-Croix, will be halting operations from October 3 to January 31, putting 14 persons out of work (available in French only)
- Date Modified: