Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Engineer Officers, Water Transport in Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-21|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the local area with few and infrequent job opportunities.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 01 - Sep 05, 2014
- The burying of cables at the Grave historical site in Havre-Aubert, Îles-de-la-Madeleine, will require a $2.5M investment (available in French only)
- Works have started at the Ciment McInnis cement factory in Port-Daniel-Gascons, where 400 construction workers will be working at the beginning of August (available in French only)
- Le Centre de santé et de services sociaux de la Haute-Gaspésie (CSSSHG) is looking to hire 20 nurses and 11 physicians. The CSSS, however, will reduce its number of executives by 25% over the next year. (available in French only)
- At least 5 student jobs will be funded by the Caisse Desjardins of Haute-Gaspésie (available in French only)
- The Coopérative Jeunesse de services de Gaspé has offered 10 young people the opportunity to create their summer jobs (available in French only)
- Close to 850 jobs will be created or maintained following $119.5M worth of highway investments from the Ministère des Transports du Québec in the Gaspésie-Îles-de-la-Madeleine region for the 2014-2016 period (available in French only)
- Date Modified: