Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics in Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-21|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the local area with few and infrequent job opportunities.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 10 - Nov 14, 2014
- Approximately 600 employees are working at Ciment McInnis' cement factory site, in Port-Daniel-Gascons, including high-volume silo casting work shifts (available in French only)
- Investments of $3.2M are required to bury electric wires of three streets in the town of Gaspé (available in French only)
- Works at the Micmac wind farm are officially underway in the Escuminac region and, at the height of the site evaluated at $330M, 300 workers will be on the job (available in French only)
- At the peak of next year's site, Ciment McInnis estimates an additional 250 workers will be required in Port-Daniel-Gascons (available in French only)
- The 26 municipalities of the Bonaventure constituency will receive nearly $20.5M to complete priority infrastructure projects. This amount will cover the 2014¿2018 period. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: