Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanics in Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Gaspésie -- Îles-de-la-Madeleine Region||(Undetermined)||2014-07-21|
Compared to other occupations, this is a relatively small occupational group in the local area with few and infrequent job opportunities.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 15 - Sep 19, 2014
- At the peak of next year's site, Ciment McInnis estimates an additional 250 workers will be required in Port-Daniel-Gascons (available in French only)
- The 26 municipalities of the Bonaventure constituency will receive nearly $20.5M to complete priority infrastructure projects. This amount will cover the 2014¿2018 period. (available in French only)
- Fifteen municipalities in the Gaspé constituency will be receiving more than $14.7M to complete their priority infrastructure projects. This amount will cover the 2014¿2018 period. (available in French only)
- The burying of cables at the Grave historical site in Havre-Aubert, Îles-de-la-Madeleine, will require a $2.5M investment (available in French only)
- Works have started at the Ciment McInnis cement factory in Port-Daniel-Gascons, where 400 construction workers will be working at the beginning of August (available in French only)
- Date Modified: