Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Government Managers - Economic Analysis, Policy Development and Program Administration in Capitale-Nationale Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Capitale-Nationale Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Government Managers - Economic Analysis, Policy Development and Program Administration (NOC 0412) in the Capitale-Nationale region.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 20 - Jul 24, 2015
- Fruit and vegetable retailer Pomme Salade has opened a new location in Charlesbourg. The new store has hired 40 employees and is expected to add at least 6 more over the coming weeks. (available in French only)
- Place Ste-Foy will be welcoming 2 new restaurants following a $3.7M investment, which will create around 100 new jobs. While Bâton Rouge is scheduled to open in early March, La Belle et la Boeuf should be operational in April or May. (available in French only)
- Valcartier Vacation Village is investing $65M to build an indoor waterpark and a 153-suite hotel, both of which are scheduled to open in December 2016. The project will create 200 jobs. (available in French only)
- Sécurité Sirois Évènements Spéciaux was awarded a contract to perform security at the Centre Vidéotron, creating around 125 jobs by September 11, the Centre's scheduled opening date (available in French only)
- Sportium, a company specializing in athletic clothing and equipment of all different types, will open a store in the city of Québec and another in Montreal this autumn. Between 115 and 125 employees will be hired at each location. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: