Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Central Control and Process Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing in Capitale-Nationale Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Central Control and Process Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing (NOC 9231) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 04 - Jul 08, 2016
- Québec City and the governments of Quebec and Canada announced a $97M investment to build recreation facilities. The ice rink and three community centres will be built for 2019/2020. (available in French only)
- Village Vacances Valcartier will open its new recreational tourism complex in December. The complex will include an indoor water park and hotel. In all, this is expected to create 80 new permanent positions. (available in French only)
- Québec City will be investing $40M to renovate and expand the Gabrielle-Roy library in the Saint-Roch district. The new space is slated to open in 2021. (available in French only)
- Norda Stelo, a Québec City engineering firm, will be laying off dozens of workers in the coming weeks because of what it has described as a repositioning. (available in French only)
- Groupe Bolduc will construct three 12-floor buildings including at least 450 condominiums in the Lebourgneuf borough of Québec City. The proposed investment is $150M. (available in French only)
- Date Modified: