Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Central Control and Process Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing in Capitale-Nationale Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Central Control and Process Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing (NOC 9231) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Apr 18 - Apr 22, 2016
- Valcartier Vacation Village has close to 200 jobs to fill for the upcoming summer season, including full- and part-time positions in various sectors (reception, camping, food services, water safety, housekeeping, etc.) (available in French only)
- Julien, a company in Québec City that specializes in manufacturing stainless steel equipment, continues to grow. In the last few months, new positions were created, and about 20 others will be added in the coming months. (available in French only)
- Groupe Huot is beginning a new 800-unit realty project at a cost of $175M in Québec City's Les Méandres neighbourhood. The delivery of the first phase of rental housing units is scheduled for June 2016. (available in French only)
- McDonald's will modernize its facilities at 26 restaurants across the Québec City region. Each restaurant will require a $250,000 investment and will lead to the creation of 10 to 15 jobs per location. (available in French only)
- EXFO in Québec City has several positions to fill: optical designer, senior software architect, systems auditor, software designer, assembler and project manager (available in French only)
- Date Modified: