Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Central Control and Process Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing in Capitale-Nationale Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Central Control and Process Operators, Mineral and Metal Processing (NOC 9231) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 25 - Jan 29, 2015
- Transcontinental has shut down its printing facility located on Rue Jean Perrin in Québec City. The shutdown will lead to the layoff of 140 employees by April 30. The printing and editing company cites the difficult market conditions for its decision. (available in French only)
- Walmart has just completed work to transform its Beauport borough store into a supercentre in Québec. The expansion led to the creation of forty-some jobs. (available in French only)
- The Station Blü spa in Sainte-Tite-des-Caps will reopen in January. It has been closed since March 2015, and 17 jobs will be created as a result of the reopening. (available in French only)
- The owners of Galeries de la Capitale will invest $40M to renovate the common areas of the shopping centre. Work will begin in February 2016 and continue until November 2017. (available in French only)
- The government of Quebec is investing $21M to build 250 affordable and community-based housing units in Québec City (available in French only)
- Date Modified: