Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Central control and process operators, mineral and metal processing (NOC 9231) in the Capitale-Nationale region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 09 - Jan 13, 2017
- The Résidences du Patrimoine group will invest nearly $50M in a retirement home development in L'Ancienne-Lorette. The first phase of work should begin in summer 2017 and be completed in fall 2018. (available in French only)
- The Government of Canada, through Canada Economic Development, will make a reimbursable contribution of $430,000 to Clermont's Fibrotek company. The investment will help create 89 jobs. (available in French only)
- Chocolats Favoris will open a new branch in Quebec City's Beauport sector next summer. Some 30 to 40 jobs will be created. (available in French only)
- SiliCycle will be investing $5M in 2017 to expand its Québec City factory. SiliCycle is a private company specializing in the manufacture of silica-based chemical products for the pharmaceutical industry. (available in French only)
- Québec City's Ubisoft studio is still looking for more employees. According to the executive director of human resources and communications, between 80 and 100 positions are currently available in the company. (available in French only)
- Date modified: