Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Other Assisting Occupations in Support of Health Services in Newfoundland and Labrador
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
Due to the many different types of occupations included in this occupational group, employment outlooks were not assessed.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 23 - Nov 27, 2015
- The Victorian Order of Nurses (VON) is closing its doors in NL, as well as five other provinces, due to a national restructuring. Thirty-three employees will be affected in NL.
- The NL Association of Public and Private Employees has reached a tentative labour agreement for 750 home care workers with Tender Loving Care Nursing and Home Care Services in Newfoundland and Labrador
- The Government of NL is investing $2.5M for a new Downpayment Assistance Program (DAP) to support first-time homebuyers in the province
- The Government of NL is investing $16.3M over a three year period that will increase the monthly base subsidy rate for residents that are subsidized in personal care homes throughout the province
- The Government of NL has reached an agreement with Sequence Bio to improve health care outcomes and support commercial research and development opportunities in precision medicine
- Date Modified: