Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Other Small Engine and Equipment Mechanics in Newfoundland and Labrador
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Newfoundland and Labrador||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Other Small Engine and Equipment Mechanics (NOC 7335) in Newfoundland and Labrador due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jul 20 - Jul 24, 2015
- The Multi-Materials Stewardship Board (MMSB) is providing over $120,000 in funding to six recipients of the Solid Waste Management Innovation Fund and nine recipients of the Community Waste Diversion Fund to help achieve sustainable waste management in NL
- The Government of NL released the Newfoundland and Labrador Strategic Health Workforce Plan, 2015-2018
- The first round of the recreational cod fishery in NL opens on Saturday, July 18 and will run till August 9. The fall fishery is set to run from September 19 - 27.
- The Government of NL announced changes to the free job-posting website, JOBSinNL.ca to ensure employers and job seekers have the best possible access to recruit and post job openings in NL
- The Government of NL has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Nunavut to strengthen collaboration between the two jurisdictions
- The Government of NL has signed an agreement with British Columbia to enhance workforce cooperation and mobility of skilled workers between the two provinces
- The Government of NL has invested $500,000 in funding to support 18 major cultural festivals and events in NL in 2015
- The Government of Canada, through ACOA's Business Development Program, is providing $420,500 in funding to support a three-year tourism training and skills action plan
- The Government of NL has issued a request for proposals to engage private and non-profit providers in the provision of long-term care services in the western, central and the Northeast Avalon regions. Plans are to secure 360 new long-term care beds in NL.
- The Government of NL has awarded a $97,000 contract to Bluebird Investments Ltd. to replace the roofing on 12 units in the Labrador Straits Seniors Complex in Forteau. The work is expected to be completed in August 2015.
- The four Atlantic provinces signed an agreement that will harmonize trades certification. The agreement provides seamless mobility that will enable apprentices to complete their certification and help provinces meet labour demands.
- Date Modified: