Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Railway and Motor Transport Labourers in Prince Edward Island
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Prince Edward Island||(Undetermined)||2015-05-29|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Railway and Motor Transport Labourers (NOC 7622) in Prince Edward Island due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Sep 24 - Sep 28, 2015
- A new Rawsome Juice Bar has opened at 49 Pownal St. in Charlottetown. The bar has one full-time and one part-time employee.
- HomeSense opened on September 22, in Charlottetown. The store is located in the former Canadian Tire store on Buchanan Drive.
- Two apple orchards in P.E.I. are experimenting with a new way of growing apples that growers expect will double their production. Farmers are using the apple wall method which plants trees close together and trains branches in a solid line.
- The Town of Cornwall, P.E.I. has renewed a transit agreement that will extend the bus service in the town for the next 10 years
- Eleven part-time Canadian Blood Services collection workers with the Nova Scotia Union of Public and Private Employees (NSUPE) are on strike. The main issue is the minimum number of hours employees are guaranteed to work.
- International exports for P.E.I. in July 2015 were $101.6M, an increase of $34.9M over July 2014
- The Government of P.E.I. will invest more than $235M in K-12 programs this year to prepare almost 20,000 students for success in higher learning and the workforce
- Date Modified: