Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Managers in Health Care in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Moncton--Richibucto Region||(1 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be limited for Managers in Health Care (NOC 0311) in the Moncton - Richibucto region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be moderate.
- A large number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced low levels of unemployment.
Despite the key findings, due to slower growth in health care funding, the employment outlook is expected to be limited in the near term.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Oct 19 - Oct 23, 2015
- Shannex Inc. will build a $50M nursing home and retirement complex on the campus of the UniversitÚ de Moncton which will create about 150 jobs in health care and hospitality services. The project will take two years to complete.
- The Wee College franchise is opening a new early childhood care and learning centre with capacity for 80 children in the northern part of Moncton in the summer
- The Foyer Saint-Antoine nursing home in Kent County will add 30 beds as part of a $9.2M expansion. Construction is expected to begin in the summer of 2015.
- Family Service Moncton, a not-for-profit organization providing counselling and other related services, has declared bankruptcy. Twenty-five employees, including receptionists, therapists and psychologists will be affected by the closure.
- Date Modified: