Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government managers - health and social policy development and program administration (NOC 0411) in the Moncton - Richibucto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Feb 13 - Feb 17, 2017
- Little Miss Café has opened in Salisbury. The restaurant offers home cooked meals like pastas, paninis, wraps and all-day breakfast. This is the owner's second foray into the restaurant business.
- The opening of a new Swiss Chalet/Harvey's location, in Dieppe, has been pushed back to February 28, a week later than initially anticipated.
- The provincial government has pledged $25M over the next three years towards the restoration of the Memramcook Institute, an Acadian school of higher learning. The remaining $7.5M in required funding has yet to be secured.
- Schnitzel Haus restaurant, which has operated in Aulac for nearly 30 years, announced that it is closing its doors. A family-run business, the closure is a result of the pending retirement of its owners.
- Mills Seafood, a Bouctouche-based seafood company, has been placed into receivership. The plant employed 100 people, who are now out of work unless the plant is purchased and re-opened by a new buyer.
- Pannizza has announced that it will be opening its second pizza restaurant in Moncton in May. The company is also looking to open new restaurants in Dieppe and Fredericton.
- Date modified: