Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Included Cities in Region | Service Canada Offices
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Information on the 3-Year Employment Outlooks for certain occupational groupings is not currently available on Job Bank. Until the completion of the analysis based on the 2011 National Occupational Classification is complete in December 2016, please consult the Open Data website or contact the Labour Market Information Division ( NC-LMI-IMT-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca ) to obtain further information for occupations for which outlooks are not currently available.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
No employment outlook has been assigned to Government Managers - Health and Social Policy Development and Program Administration (NOC 0411) in the Moncton - Richibucto region due to low levels of employment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Nov 07 - Nov 11, 2016
- Work on Moncton's $104M downtown centre is on schedule and will be completed in 2018 according to a city spokesperson. The project has 110 workers on site, most of them New Brunswickers.
- NB Liquor replaced an old store wih a new 13,000 ft2 store on Mountain Road. The Vaughan Harvey Sobeys location will be revamped in April 2017, as will other locations across the province.
- Elsipogtog First Nation opened a new 17,000 ft2 retail plaza with a Pharmasave and River of Fire Market, which will allow the 3,000 residents to shop for groceries in their own community. The plaza will employ more than 50 people and has a third retail space available for rent. Elsipogtog is located about 90 km away from Moncton.
- Subway will be the first tenant in McLaughlin Place, a new commercial plaza being built in Moncton's north end. Hiring is expected to take place before it opens in late December 2016. The complex will have five buildings and will also house a Pharmasave and a Guacamole Mexican Street Food restaurant.
- The Play Café, an indoor play space and café for parents and children, will open in November 2016 at 150 Edmonton Avenue in Moncton
- Imperial Manufacturing in Richibucto is bringing in 20 new immigrants from Romania under a new federal program, to fill manufacturing jobs and help counteract stagnant population growth in the area. The jobs are general labourer positions that the company has not been able to staff locally.
- Date modified: