Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Commissioned Police Officers in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
Employment outlooks have been determined at the provincial level for New Brunswick.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Feb 16 - Feb 20, 2015
- Moncton-based Co-op Atlantic, which operates grocery stores and other services while employing about 830 people in the Atlantic Provinces, will eliminate 50 jobs. No information was available on where the affected jobs are located, but the company indicated some of the losses will be managed through attrition.
- The amount of air cargo handled at the Greater Moncton International Airport increased by 3% in 2014 over 2013, continuing a positive trend of recent years
- Avison Young, an international commercial real estate services company, has recently opened an office on St.George Boulevard in Moncton
- Connections Productions, a Moncton-based film production company, says it will move two upcoming projects and associated jobs to Halifax due to the unavailability of funds from a provincial government multimedia program
- Bubba Ray's Sports Bar has opened in downtown Moncton
- Precision Acura will soon move to a new, larger location on Aviation Boulevard in Dieppe, and anticipates hiring more staff for the sales floor and service area
- Starbucks has closed its coffee shop in the Target store in Moncton, following Target's announcement to close all its stores in Canada. The store had been licenced to Target and staffed by Target employees. Starbucks is inviting Target employees to consider applying for work at other Starbucks locations.
- Date Modified: