Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Moncton--Richibucto Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Supervisors, Recording, Distributing and Scheduling Occupations (NOC 1215) in the Moncton - Richibucto region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be weak.
- A small number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced low levels of unemployment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Mar 30 - Apr 03, 2015
- Xtreme Cold Ltd. will open a large multi-temperature warehouse in Dieppe within the next few weeks. The warehouse will accommodate a need in the region's seafood export business.
- The amount of air cargo handled at the Greater Moncton International Airport increased by 3% in 2014 over 2013, continuing a positive trend of recent years
- The Greater Moncton International Airport saw a 6% increase in passenger traffic in 2014 over 2013, making it the busiest year on record. Traffic figures exceeded the combined volume at all other New Brunswick airports.
- Maritime-Ontario Freight Lines Ltd. is expanding its operations in Moncton with the construction of an $18.5M transportation hub. The expansion is expected to create jobs for office administrators and truck drivers.
- Date Modified: