Explore Careers - Job Market Report
Description | Titles | Duties | Related Occupations
Outlook & Prospects for Construction Inspectors in Moncton--Richibucto Region
The future forecast and current conditions for an occupation can vary based on location or due to changes in the economy, technology, or demand for a product or service.
Local Employment Potential Information
|Location||Employment Potential||Release Date|
|Moncton--Richibucto Region||(2 of 3 stars)||2015-05-29|
For the 2014-2016 period, the employment outlook is expected to be fair for Construction Inspectors (NOC 2264) in the Moncton - Richibucto region.
This outlook is the result of an analysis of a number of factors that influence employment prospects in this occupation. Some of the key findings are that:
- Employment growth is expected to be strong.
- A large number of people are expected to retire.
- This occupation has recently experienced moderate levels of unemployment.
Local Labour Market NewsWeek of Jan 25 - Jan 29, 2016
- The Sears Home store at the Trinity Power Centre in Moncton will close on July 3, 2016 due to low profitability and an increase in their online business. Sears Canada has been closing less profitable stores in recent years, including Home and Hometown outlets, as it strives to boost its full-line stores such as the one at Champlain Place in nearby Dieppe.
- Le Maquis, an African restaurant, will open in January on Killam Drive in Moncton in the space formerly occupied by the recently-closed Asian Garden restaurant
- La Louche, a coffee shop on St. George Street in Moncton, will close after three years of operation. The business employed six workers.
- Asian Garden, an Indian restaurant on Killam Drive in Moncton, has closed. The owners may eventually open another business in the building.
- Date Modified: